Why is love and affection so important for a child? One of the key proven principles is that love and affection lead to healthier and stronger children. With less love and affection, children are more vulnerable and unconfident. A simple "I love you" can change your child's day for the better and help boost their self-esteem and self love. Here are 6 simple things you can say to your child to make them feel loved today.
1. "There is so much magic inside of you, let it shine!"
2. "I feel so lucky to have you in my life"
3. "You're full of bright ideas and big dreams"
4. "Remember that nothing will ever change my love for you"
5. "You are the best!"
6. "I love you and accept you for who you are no matter what"